The 6 Petal Slimming Diet was developed by Anna Johansson, a nutritionist from Sweden. Most likely, this way of getting rid of extra pounds will appeal to all those who do not like to limit themselves in the amount of food and want to quickly achieve the desired result.
At first glance, Anna Johansson's 6 Petal Diet may seem very simple. After all, it is based on the principle of eating products from one group on each of the six days. For example, one day you are allowed to eat only vegetables, another day only meat, etc. However, the order of use of certain products plays a leading role in the process of destroying adipose tissue, stimulating metabolism and removing decay products from the body. Thus, the maximum effect in breaking down fat reserves depends precisely on compliance with the rules of the system.
Diet principle 6 petals
The 6 Petal Diet has the simplest menu: you only need to eat six food groups. These are vegetables, cottage cheese, cereals, fish, chicken, fruits. You can add salt, herbs and spices to the food (but only natural ones)! With protein, fats begin to be broken down intensively, so weight is lost as quickly as possible. It is possible to include raw and baked vegetables in the diet some days during a six-petal diet, but without the sauce, in its pure form.
You can also eat chicken in your day without restrictions, so hunger is simply impossible with such a diet. During the curd day, it is allowed to include a small amount of low-fat milk in the menu. Water should be consumed without restriction – the more, the better. On the sixth day, you can drink freshly squeezed juices, but not from high-calorie fruits (these include grapes, bananas, melons).
On all days it is allowed to drink herbal teas without sugar with almost no restrictions. You can pre-order several different herbal teas or even a set of herbal teas. You can choose a cleansing tea or one that just tastes better. It is important to ensure that no artificial flavors are included.
Psychological foundations of nutrition
Among many nutritionists and general users, Johansson's diet is called the "6 Petals". She owes this to her psychological component, which derives from the visual perception of the image of a flower made up of six petals, each of which has the menu of the day signed. Such a picture is hung on the refrigerator, and at the end of each day the petal comes off. This system aims to create a positive motivation to lose weight throughout the weight loss process, as well as a desire to achieve the goal, which increases towards the end of the course. At the same time, self-discipline also increases, and the likelihood of breakdowns is practically eliminated.
Limitations on the Six Petal Diet
About the six-petal diet, if absolutely all the requirements established by nutritionists are followed, the reviews will undoubtedly be positive. First of all, it is necessary to exclude from the diet pastries (except grain bread), sugar, chocolate, cocoa, butter, sausages, smoked meats, canned food. All products must be fresh and without preservatives.
Water, tea and juices can be consumed between meals, and it is not recommended to "rinse" food during a meal - this slows down digestion. Portions should be small, but you can eat quite often - up to six times a day.
Of course, each reader can have a question - will it be uncomfortable that you can eat some kind of product during the day? Perhaps, and even most likely, you want to eat something tasty, as is usually the case. But then you don't feel hungry like other diets do. And as the strikingly built lucky guys say, the effectiveness of the technique can be felt very quickly!
Diet six petals: a series of mono diets
- First day - fish dishes. On this day it is recommended to eat fish of any kind in boiled, baked or steamed form. You can't fry it. It is allowed to add spices, some salt and herbs to dishes. The use of fish soup will also come in handy.
- Second day - vegetables. The diet of this day should consist only of vegetables. They can be eaten raw, boiled salads, stewed. Mild spices may be added to ready meals. Natural vegetable juices can also be prepared and consumed. However, canned and pickled foods should be excluded.
- Third day - poultry meat. On the third day you should only eat poultry, preferably chicken. To do this, the fillet is disassembled and stewed, boiled or baked. You still need to avoid fried foods. You can add a small amount of spices, herbs and salt to the meat. It's also good to have a portion of chicken broth.
- Fourth day - grain. Dishes based on different cereals are recommended for this day. It can be all kinds of cereal, bran bread, bread.
- Fifth day - cottage cheese menu. On the fifth day, all low-fat milk and sour milk products are allowed. It can be milk, fermented baked milk, kefir, yogurt, cottage cheese, cheese. At the end of the diet, such a diet is very useful both in terms of the content of substances necessary for the body, and in terms of maintaining a normal mood due to a balanced composition.
- Sixth day - fruits. This day is the last and its menu should consist of unsweetened fruits. They can be prepared in the form of salads, purees and juices.
Detailed diet menu
Our ladies are very inventive when compiling menu recipes for losing weight and often do not strictly adhere to the restrictions, which, by the way, are a prerequisite for a diet. Therefore, it is better to give an example of a detailed diet for the day so that everyone can get an idea of how to eat.
The first day:
- 8: 00 - boiled sea bass fillet (you can use cod, hake, pike perch);
- 11: 00 - low-fat fish baked in the oven with dill and parsley;
- 14: 00 - fish soup (you can add shrimp and rapana meat to fish) without vegetables;
- 17: 00 - fish cooked in a water bath;
- 20: 00 - boiled zander with spices.
Between meals - green, black herbal tea without sugar.
- 8: 00 - Jerusalem artichoke, beet or carrot, grated;
- 11: 00 - vegetable stew or puree without oil (in its own juice);
- 14: 00 - stewed cabbage with boiled potatoes;
- 17: 00 - beets, carrots boiled in a water bath;
- 20: 00 - raw vegetables.
Between meals: vegetable juices, green and black tea.
- 8: 00 - boiled chicken fillet;
- 11: 00 - chicken breast baked in foil with spices;
- 14: 00 - white meat soup with roots and herbs;
- 17: 00 - chicken cooked on the grill (or grill);
- 20: 00 - boiled chicken fillet.
Between meals: chicken broth, tea.
- 8: 00 - porridge cooked in grain water;
- 11: 00 - buckwheat porridge boiled in water (with spices);
- 14: 00 - congee or rice (on the water);
- 17: 00 - oatmeal on the water with the addition of seeds (no more than 50 grams);
- 20: 00 - buckwheat porridge with herbs.
Between meals: herbal tea.
- 8: 00 - low-fat cottage cheese + yogurt (natural);
- 11: 00 - cottage cheese (1% fat) with added milk;
- 14: 00 - cottage cheese (5% fat) without additives;
- 17: 00 - cottage cheese with kefir;
- 20: 00 - low-fat cottage cheese without additives.
Between meals: you can drink 1 glass of milk, tea without restrictions.
- 8: 00 - two red apples, a cup of black coffee;
- 11: 00 - a banana;
- 14: 00 - a small bunch of grapes and an orange;
- 17: 00 - three kiwis;
- 20: 00 - two green apples.
Fresh fruit juices, herbal brews, tea between meals.
If you wish, you can supplement the fruit day with juice from superfruits - for example mangosteen, acai, goji, noni. This will give you energy and vitamins. Concentrates should be diluted with water.
The 6 Petal Diet can be repeated after 2 weeks.
Pros and Cons of the 6 Petal Diet
Despite the monotonous diet, the petal diet does not cause fatigue. There is also no psychological dissonance, which is often observed with a monotonous diet. Within six days, the body consistently receives useful products with essential vitamins, trace elements and amino acids. In a week you can get rid of 6 extra pounds.
The 6 Petal Diet is not for professionals. Frequent fractional meals with special foods take a lot of time, so it is better to use the technique on vacation. Eating according to this system is not recommended for nursing mothers, pregnant women and people with liver diseases.
Off the Six Petal Diet
During the six-petal diet, people do not feel hungry, so there is no special preparation required to leave the diet. It is not recommended to eat fried, smoked and fatty foods (or better to completely abandon them), drink carbonated drinks and alcohol in the early days.
If you're concerned about your body not getting all the nutrients it needs, you can supplement your diet with a good multivitamin.
Diet 6 Petals: Results
The 6 Petal Diet Has Amazing Results! The Association of Nutritionists, which monitored the course of voluntary studies involving fifteen participants, unanimously decided on the official recognition of this technique. It was also found that the volunteers who followed Johansson's 6 Petal Diet significantly improved their health indicators. Women, who made up the majority in the group, lost up to 800 grams a day while feeling great. Many have improved complexion, vivacity and high spirits.
The 6-petal menu of the diet can be seen in the photo, and it is also recommended to study the video footage with detailed recommendations from nutritionists.